Why is my hair not growing?
Hair can stop growing or grow slowly for a variety of reasons such as age, genetics, hormones, or stress. You might notice your hair stops growing in one spot or seems to be growing slowly on one side. Therefore we have noticed plenty of treatment options for slow-growing hair, including: medication.
How to grow my hair fast & quicker ?
- Avoid restrictive dieting. According to MD.
- Check your protein intake
- Try caffeine-infused products.
- Explore essential oils.
- Boost your nutrient profile.
- Indulge in a scalp massage.
- Look into platelet-rich plasma treatment (PRP) …
- Hold the heat.
Best Foods for Hair Growth
- Eggs. Eggs are a great source of protein and biotin, two nutrients that are essential for hair growth.
- Berries. Berries are loaded with beneficial compounds and vitamins that may support hair growth.
- Spinach. .
- Fatty fish. .
- Sweet potatoes.
15 Best Oils To Boost Hair Growth
- Coconut Oil. With the richness of fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and carbohydrates, coconut oil is one of the best hair oils for hair growth and thickness. .
- Almond Oil.
- Grapeseed Oil.
- Castor Oil.
- Olive Oil.
- Peppermint Oil.
- Rosemary Essential Oil.
- Lavender Essential Oil.